Responsible for delivering a friendly and efficient customer service by creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for Restaurant’s customers in order to maximize customer satisfaction, retain, and attract new customers.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
F&B Waiter/Waitress Activities
- Prepare tables for Restaurant’s guests, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware, salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, napkin containers, etc. and maintain clean service areas.
- Welcome and greet Restaurant’s guests and escort them to their tables ensuring guest’s comfort.
- Present menus to guests, answer questions about menu, food and beverage items and inform guests about specials and menu changes; describe items on the menu (ingredients used along with how it is prepared, cooked and served); make recommendations upon request; and respond to any questions about other Restaurant’s functions and services in a kind and proper manner.
- Record food orders on electric devices for rapid and efficient transmittal of orders to kitchen staff.
- Coordinate with kitchen staff to deliver food and beverages from kitchen and bar to guests in a timely matter; serve and check back with customers during the meal for any additional needs.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience and ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service.
- Prepare accurate processing of bills and payments that itemize and total meal costs and present the same to the customers.
- Remove and deliver dishes and glasses from tables or counters to kitchen for cleaning.
- Assist fellow servers with taking orders, clearing and resetting tables as and when situation arises.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Adhered to the cleaning schedule and tasks which include, ‘Line Check’ and ‘NCO’ (Neat, Clean & Orderly) activities such as checking temperatures and working conditions of kitchen equipment, cleaning food preparation areas, sanitizing stations, cleaning out trash, washing hands etc. for hygiene purposes and efficient cleanliness
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies).
- Inform customers about the day’s specials.
- Take accurate food and drinks orders using an order slips.
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments while ensuring accuracy of the same.
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties).
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager.
Health & Safety
- Ensure that all culinary standards in Mohamed Naser
Al – Hajery & Sons F&B Outlets comply with food safety regulations and
- Ensure that all employees within Mohamed Naser Al –
Hajery & Sons adhere to the Restaurant/s Standards including workstation
cleanliness, personal hygiene, clean uniform, etc.
- Minimum of 0 - 2 years of experience in the same or related field.