MNH opened Kuwait’s first retail pharmacy and still operates 14
pharmacies across the country
MNH was founded in 1946 by Mohamed Naser Al-Hajery and his cousin Ibrahim Yacoub Al-Hajery, under the name of “The Kuwaiti Drug Store”.
The Pharmaceuticals and Medical Supplies
Division is historically the heart of MNH, and will continue to grow as it
introduces and handles new products in Kuwait. Our growth has been steady and
strong, and the reputation we have earned promises future success. Some of the
most prestigious firms in the world come to MNH to introduce their products in
MNH’s core competence and passion is Pharmaceutical from where we
started our business venture. It is worth noting that the company’s chairman is
In the 1970’s, the Kuwait Drug Store was
renamed Mohamed Naser Al-Hajery & Sons Co. (MNH), reflecting the breadth of
its product lines and its commitment to modernization.
In order to expand retail business, MNH started
its own Pharmacies, which are known as the best and most comprehensive outlets
in the country. We work hard to have the best locations to support our
suppliers’ share in the market.